Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Youth Ministry Presents" I am Saved and I am Redeemed"

Our Youth Ministry was given a mandate from the LORD to bring the WORD of GOD in my absence as I traveled out of town to a Women’s Conference to give a speech on Faith, Endurance, and Obedience and they did it with the POWER of THE HOLY GHOST.

I am pleased, and I know the Father is too.
The Message: I am a Saved and I am Redeemed

We are working on upgrading your listening experience, and pray you are Blessed by this WORD.

This is a message to Empower the Youth, but this message is also for Adults to get in line with GOD, and train their children in truth.

It is time out for all this secular music that is polluting the souls of this generation.

Repent and Become Attorney’s for Christ.

Be Well with your portion in Jesus Name!

Agape

Pastor Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment