Sunday, January 29, 2012

I WILL

I will Love when it is not convenient. I will overcome when it does not seem possible.

I will surrender and lay aside anything that can weigh me down (people, places and things).

I will not be distracted. I will keep my course. I will do more praying. I will Love, even when I am wounded. I will pray. I will abide in the peace and safety of the LORD. I will have more than enough to help those in need, and I will pray without ceasing. I will call upon the LORD who is worthy of praise and petition my Father to have all verdicts overturned.

I declare and decree that NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME, my family, my ministry, my finances and those that are in covenant with GOD will prosper.

I declare that every task given to me will be completed in the wisdom, and strength of the LORD. I will not lean to my own understanding but trust that GOD will uncover what is hidden and lead me beside still waters in Jesus’ Name Amen

2 Samuel 22
3.The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. 4. I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment