Thursday, January 19, 2012

"If it be his will,” is in our daily prayers.

Beloved,

I did not know how important it was to include this in my prayer when I was a new Christian. In fact, I learned while I was in distress and my heart was breaking.

I was in the chapel hospital on my knees crying and pleading with GOD to spare my daughter’s life and then all of a sudden a feeling of peace came over me.

I said nothing else but “if it be your will.”

I went back upstairs and told the Doctors that I was ready to let go.

See, in that moment GOD said what his will was, and I had a choice, either I could accept it or rebel against it, but it would not change the outcome.

My Beloved Leah did not leave this life immediately, as the Dr. claimed.
She left the next evening, Easter Day to be exact, 8:00pm on the dot.

All that were present were the LORD, my son and I, my mother and her Jewish nurse who loved her. She was the one that removed her from the room.

I was 23 at the time, but I learned a lot in that moment.

When you have been called by GOD, his hand is upon your life and he shows up in many ways. It’s up to you to recognize the burning bush.

Beloved,

It was a new beginning, even though the chapter did not read well.

Life lessons will teach you that in GOD nothing stays the same but his WORD and his purpose for your life. He is the Alpha and Omega.

Little did I know, I was being processed for his good use and that process would take time.

Each day that you say yes to his will, you will be more refined, and established on the sure foundation in Jesus Christ.

We all have to experience affliction in the new birth process, and afterwards for training as one of Jesus’ disciples, soldiers, and joint heirs.

A disciple will learn on the job, a soldier will apply his training in battle, and an heir will discover the responsibility of what they have inherited once the estate has been transferred legally.

We are not illegitimate children, claiming the promises of GOD, so we shouldn’t
war as those that are illegitimate. We are to submit to God’s Authority and Sovereign Power.

When you cast your cares upon the LORD, you agree to his terms in resolving the issues. But from your perspective it may not always go in your favor, but in the end it does work out for your good.

I not only think you can live above the influence of this world (suffering, death, sickness, persecution, and financial woes), I am convinced you can.

It is my Trust in GOD that continues to yield a profitable return.
His Blessings bring no sorrow.

Remember if you have given him access to your life it will bring about change in you and for you in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

Just know that I love you and do pray God's best in your life.

Romans 5
1. Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2.through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. 3. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4. perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. 6.You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. 7. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. 8. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment